Bronze to Lyon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one.
However if yours is full of shit expect it to be commented on without acting like a cry baby.

Well she maybe feels as though she's helped City all she can with the great season we had.

Never said it wasn't a high enough standard, shows her quality if a team like Lyon are wanting her to join them.

Well she maybe feels as though she's helped City all she can with the great season we had.

Never said it wasn't a high enough standard, shows her quality if a team like Lyon are wanting her to join them.
I agree, I think she is a brilliant player and deserves to play at the highest level.
However surely that, as a City fan, you would want us to aspire to that level?

I agree, I think she is a brilliant player and deserves to play at the highest level.
However surely that, as a City fan, you would want us to aspire to that level?

Yes obviously, think my post was taken the wrong way, I would want her to stay and progress us but we don't know how she's thinking, maybe she feels its the right choice at the right time, who knows. Plenty of reasons but I'd hope the best players would want to stay and help us win.

Squad was already quite small. The players that have left so far have been out of contract (obviously Bronze isn't) so I assume we were happy for them to move on. Bronze will be a huge loss but we have to accept that Lyon at the moment is a step up - our league isn't great and the decision to cap spending won't help it develop - premier league clubs need to invest in Women's football as City have done. City women must have 2 or 3 signings lined up otherwise they will be short of numbers come the start of the season.

don't know why the women are turning their backs on us, seems a bit traitorous if you ask me.
Our owners are starting the run down of the club start with the ladies, then in January start selling the first team off, it was good while it lasted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.