Bronze to Lyon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies team are paying the price for the budget limits imposed on them by the FA.

We saw last season Lyon etc have much more cash to play with than us.

Big shame if true. She looked the best player for England in the recent Women Euros. My favourite City women's player.

Don't get me wrong, I wish them every success and all. But do we really need the women's team transfer stories in here?

Don't get me wrong, I wish them every success and all. But do we really need the women's team transfer stories in here?

It's so easy to ignore if you don't want to see it and it's at least more relevant to City than the numerous threads that get started about players who haven't got any chance of joining us whatsoever.

Quite annoyed with this. First Duggan and now Bronze who was arguably our best player, THE best player, in the women's league last time around. If Jill Scott goes too then it is big backwards steps for us. Hope we have plans in place, we were looking to crack that European elite this coming season I hoped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.