Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse me .....but bollocks to the free transfer 2018 ......if he is dithering nab him NOW ffs ....,won't ever get another chance. Sheik Mansour just dip your fingers in your back pocket ........you know it makes sense........

How come he agreed a contract extension but hasn't signed it yet? I thought he signed up until 2021 a few months ago?

I'm not sure how people don't understand that Barca don't have a choice if the release clause fee is paid. I had the same discussion with people in the Neymar thread.
I understand that perfectly,but we won't be shelling out that release clause this summer after our current spending. It won't happen even if it is viable with FFP.

Good job the release clause is 250m euros.

lol, exactly. If psg are making 2 huge purchases this summer to what seems to be a nil response from uefa, I can certainly see why we would make this happen.
Would it go down well in the Emirates too, in terms of a response to the recent Qatar/psg spending?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.