Everton - Post match thread.

You obviously don't like players who try to go past players not just with power or pace , Bernardo will be class just like Kinkladze was .
Quite the opposite mate l love players like Bernard and Kinkladze. But unfortunately Kinkladze career at City was dreadful.

352 with Yaya - devastating.

352 without Yaya - disaster.

I don't know what it is that's caused Pep to drop him after he looked great there in preseason, but whatever it is, the system doesn't work properly without him.

Yaya and Pep don't necessarily see eye to eye on a few things... think it's cordial but it ain't entirely harmonious.

Where to begin....ok! The referee clearly bent, those who thought this season will be any different than last are on drugs! The rags will win the league by a mile sky have made that decision along with the EPL no question at all. Given football forums are oh so sanitised and frequented by numerous pc loving, delicate wall flowers with bleeding hearts and delicate dispositions i will comment no further on the officiating this evening as I feel unable to refrain from using offensive words to portray my views.

The rest, I am afraid despite the somewhat loaded dice City proved that there is a continuing problem with beating any half decent side who plays deep and defends with a bit of spirit. It is in these matches you simply have to have players who can not only finish but only need one half chance to do so. Not need 3/4 chances. We have no such player, not quite flat track bullies but not the kind of players who can drag themselves out of the shit and snaffle three points from a game like tonight. The team who will win the league this season would have won tonight.

Their goal well Sane to blame (poor tonight-foul throws ffs) combined with a touch of luck for the rag twat. I dont blame the keeper for that one. Despite that and being a man down we had more than enough chances to win the game and once again simply could not finish. Aguero, Silva, Sterling, all guilty, and KDB needs to start contributing to the opposition goalkeepers work loads.

Yes we will blame the cu....referee, and as we equalised despite being a man down some will be taken in and think it was a great heroic performance against the odds. It wasnt at all, we had the chances to win and failed to take them. We have to accept we are going to be shafted by officials most weeks and accept that to win things will have to be better than the rest by a distance, on the evidence of the two games so far we are a decent side but some way off being good enough.

Very sad what has become of my club where has it gone, maybe I'm just to fuckin old, fuck arrogance and modern football, 70's, 80's and 90's was come on City, now it's anger at everything about the club from the smoke, city tv to the fraud, and his board since before 68 I've never been so frustrated and angry, enough is enough I just hope are fuck it.

I don't think the refs are bent - just crap. Still, bent ref or no, we should be putting this dross (Everton) to the sword.
Did you watch Liverpool H, Arsenal A, Spurs H, Chelsea H, and the Arsenal FA cup semi last season? Was it their crapness that meant we were at the bottom of the fair play league last season? Was it crapness that meant we had more red cards than any team in the premier league last season??

Do you pay to watch City?

Quite the opposite mate l love players like Bernard and Kinkladze. But unfortunately Kinkladze career at City was dreadful.

Get your point but we will just be going over old ground ( maybe not with yourself mate ) if I put my thoughts about Gio on this thread .

So we will just move on .

Groundhog Day.
Poor finishing.
Poor team selection (Sane).
Poor refereeing costs us yet again and again and again.
More worryingly I don't think Pep gets how hard this league is.
It's early doors but I can't seeing us winning the Prem this season.
There will be more groundhog days like this.

I would have to see those chances again to see how easy they were. I didn't feel how did we miss that many times tbh. It was more a case of thinking we would not get many opportunities with 10 men do we had to make most of them.

I think we should look at our first half performance where we did not do enough

Aguero was through in the first half, made some space then annoyingly cut back twice and the chance was lost. Wasn't it him put through in the second half and ballooned it over? A few discussing it around me. We all know Aguero is class and will probably still bang in 25-30 goals this season but what used to set him apart from other strikers was he didn't snatch at chances, he had ice in his veins, now he snatches or dithers at chances he used to bury.

Aguero was through in the first half, made some space then annoyingly cut back twice and the chance was lost. Wasn't it him put through in the second half and ballooned it over? A few discussing it around me. We all know Aguero is class and will probably still bang in 25-30 goals this season but what used to set him apart from other strikers was he didn't snatch at chances, he had ice in his veins, now he snatches or dithers at chances he used to bury.
Snatches at chances because he's slowed up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.