Everton - Post match thread.

It's a supporters forum if your sick of people posting shite then why on earth are you on this website. Instead you read opinions you obviously have no time for and personally insult the poster, must be some twisted sort of self esteem booster. Very unusual
Tbf though with 300 posts in 9 years at least your shite is few and far between.

Like a re run of so many bad games last season
Corrupt referees
Enless possession with no substance
Missed chances
Other team has 1 or 2 shots and score
Questionable goalkeeper

And repeat.....

Walkers second wasn't yellow for me, liked how we responded though. Had our chances to score..... again. A bit disappointed in Sane today, playing a bit out of position, but he had some moments of spectating. He usually is more intense and present. Vince played 2 full league games in a row. I'm good with that

Just got in my opinion proud of the boys getting back in it but pep fucked up playing sane wing back!

Something feels terribly off with that 3-5-2 or 5-3-2 whatever. I get that you have 3 centre backs you rly like and 2 strikers as well that you think deserve to start but before all that you need a team that is well balanced. It's just not working, especially if you put a career attacker alone on the left flank. Predictably a silly mistake that is 100% down to lack of defensive experience and attacking mindset cost us 2 points.

You call yourself we now? That's sad mate, should look for a help. Now fuck off please, don't want to get banned because of you.
Why? What you going to say that'll get you banned? I'll be going nowhere.

Sky taking apart our defence Otter especially getting some stick ?

Only fair really has they did get into our half 4 times in the 90 mins pmsl.

Sky have to talk about something and 99% of the time its pure bollocks!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.