Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you know what StretfordBlueReece these will be the idiots that boo Jonny Evans if he signs pathetic really,let's do what the reds do example booing ferlani ,my point is once a blue they deserve a chance end of

Absolute garbage. Where have I said anything about booing a city player? If you look at my post history I've posted positive comments about Evans. This is a ridiculous thing to say.

Don't shoot the messenger but I've just had a bit of interesting news re Sanchez.
I've been at my lads training tonight and one of the dad's who I'm pally with runs a maintenance and security firm in alderley edge and looks after the footballers houses. By that I mean he does repairs in the properties, electrical stuff, thermostat for pool temperatures, etc .....
He told me a piss funny story about lingard and his swimming pool , to cut a long story short lingard thought the temp of the swimming pool took 10mins to heat up and not 24hrs and his exact words to my mate was "isn't it just like turning a kettle on" ....fuckin piss funny.
Anyway my mate told me about lindelof and ederson coming to Manchester before they hit the headlines so he's got a bit of previous.
Tonight he just said Sanchez moving up soon. That's all he said. I pressed him a bit more and he said that's all he's heard.
Take it as you will.
I've not posted on here for a long long time but thought this was too good to not share.
Fingers crossed.

Doesn't that mean that the deal has been done, 100%. To the extent that Sanchez has moved on to sorting out his house move. And that house move has advanced to the stage where local craftsmen know about it. But for some reason there has been no public announcement or any leak to the mainstream media. Is that plausible?

Doesn't that mean that the deal has been done, 100%. To the extent that Sanchez has moved on to sorting out his house move. And that house move has advanced to the stage where local craftsmen know about it. But for some reason there has been no public announcement or any leak to the mainstream media. Is that plausible?
You would describe a bloke that owns a security firm as a craftsman?

Definitely still legs in this.

Whinger has gone from saying he is absolutely not leaving, to it is not his decision, to he hopes he stays, and now today refusing to confirm there are no offers on the table from others for Sanchez.

Now or never Alexis, one week and two and a half hours to go.

There is something in this,I'm a kfa but my m8 told me last weekend preparations for someone were underway, I'm been vague cos of people's jobs,could be either way as transfers are never guaranteed. Manimancs post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.