Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a report in the Independent about that a fortnight or so ago which said Arsenal had £7m leeway on wages which would be gone if Sanchez and Ozil signed.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...sanchez-mesut-ozil-new-contract-a7803741.html

They've since signed Lacazette so I think if they sign one more player, or a player signs improved terms they will be in breach of the wage cap. If this report is accurate

They also want Lemar..

What outgoings do they have potentially, Giroud, Sanchez and Bellerin?

How is it arrogant for Wenger to say Sanchez is going nowhere?

I can understand your disappointment at being whipped into a frenzy that he would join by Saturday eve (sic) but come on that wholly uncalled for
It was obvious he was going to brazen it out on first day of their tour.

It's becoming obvious that the clock is now running down on sanchez's career as an Arsenal player. Looks like for this to be brought forward, Sanchez has to submit a transfer request. That was where I think we were at yesterday, and I think it's where we are still at now. I'm 50/50 about whether he will do that.

If he stays, it will be momentaty - it's only a matter of time before he does go and I'll be surprised if his mentality and game holds together next season. What you should have done is demand he signed by end of the season, and if he didn't replace him and then sell him. You may for all I know be doing just that.

Last edited:
A few things don't stack up. The printing of the shirt - why is that even a thing. I doubt you even need to do it other than for the photo shoot and it would take a couple of minutes to sort that.

You're thinking photo shoot... but if a team are putting together content for video, then printing a shirt as a prop may well be needed in good time, to get certain shots in the 'can' in advance of editing. Think: Shirt on a hanger in the changing rooms next to all the other team names; folded up kit laid out in changing rooms, etc... and @Rosler1985 mentioned editing clips from Sanchez at CONFED Cup, then the media assets are being assembled and collated to put an edit together.

This by no means indicates that things are done and dusted, but might be 'housekeeping' and getting all the bits together in case something needs editing/assembling at short notice later. Just my take as an Art Director.

Mahrez is signing for Everton for £45mill to replace Barkley who is going to spurs for £30mill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.