City v Bournemouth post match

I don't think Sterling got a straight red.

I think that twat Dean gave him a yellow for over celebrating, as he had already been booked off he went.

Not a chance to appeal but we should kick up a stink as the fans were already outside the stand when he ran over to them.

We have been so silent on referees for so long that they just do what they want when they take our games, they would never have tried that with AF.

Need I remind some of you that beautiful football has bought us fuck all for two years, while hard-fought 1-goal-wins, scrappy goals and a bit of luck got Chelsea the title.

What happened to the days of being happy with any win?

I don't think Sterling got a straight red.

I think that twat Dean gave him a yellow for over celebrating, as he had already been booked off he went.

Not a chance to appeal but we should kick up a stink as the fans were already outside the stand when he ran over to them.

We have been so silent on referees for so long that they just do what they want when they take our games, they would never have tried that with AF.
It was two yellows.

I don't mind cause it's Liverpool next and Sterling has never stepped up in that game.

No we don't. Chelsea played a fuck sight worse than we did today and won in plenty of games last season. Leicester the same the year before. Chelsea again the year before that.
some people will never be happy , Ive been watching us since 78 and witnessing some of the best football/players Ive ever seen

we've got no chance this season unless we find a way to break this style down at will and score at will, early in games. We can't keep going on with close games where we can't break through and put it to bed, and then be at the mercy of the refs to keep sending our players off and the controversy that goes with it. It will break us at some point this season.

Pep has 2 weeks to solve this or we won't win anything.

Lol

New signings need to gel. Slow start to the season and fast finish to the season rather than what happened last year which was fast start and slow finish will do nicely. Things ticking along will get better with time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.