Fernandinho - 2017/18 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delphacito

Couldn't find his thread so I'll start. His passing this season has been so lacking and so slow, on top of that his dynamism is not there anymore in terms of his movement. I can't wait for Gundogan to be fit. I'd even play Yaya over Dinho now.

Worst game ive seen him play today. You need that protection though if your gonna play silva and de bruyne in the middle and I cant see gundogan or Toure at his age doing that job.

Worst game ive seen him play today. You need that protection though if your gonna play silva and de bruyne in the middle and I cant see gundogan or Toure at his age doing that job.
Well Pep's gotta figure something out. Gundogan has to be able to do it otherwise we're doomed. I'm confident Gundogan can do it for us.

To be fair, I don't think holding is in his game he's more box to box. Look at Basquets he's not dynamic but he keeps the ball always available for a pass. Yaya is better suited to that role.

Watching him and Otamendi plod around, playing little 5 yard passes to each other in slow motion, is one of the worst things about our play. There's a lot to admire about the way we knock the ball around but those two aren't on the same page.

Poor as usual these days. Set most of Bournemouth's chances up with his abysmal passing. Disgrace he gets picked ahead of Yaya in games where we have all the ball.

Awful today , nearly cost us a couple of times dithering on the ball or playing a poor pass

I'm hoping that not signing a better player in his position isn't going to cost us

Hopefully Gundogan steps up when he's fully fit

Have to admit he's been below average lately. Giving the ball away in dangerous positions and not linking up as well as he used to. We need to see Yaya, I am hoping Gundogan can play there or else we're fucked for the season.

Have to admit he's been below average lately. Giving the ball away in dangerous positions and not linking up as well as he used to. We need to see Yaya, I am hoping Gundogan can play there or else we're fucked for the season.
Honestly the last time Dinho was good was the start of last season during our winning streak. Then he just turned to shit after getting suspended for the Chelsea fiasco and never recover until today.

Honestly the last time Dinho was good was the start of last season during our winning streak. Then he just turned to shit after getting suspended for the Chelsea fiasco and never recover until today.

That's true, suspensions and getting played in 5 new positions ruined him. I was expecting him to recover his form being played in the position he was so successful in but it hasn't happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.