Patrick Roberts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not being funny here mate but pay the fucking going rate and you can buy him!

CL group football awaits and the money that goes with it so its not because you havnt got a pot to piss in is it?

More a case of you wanting him for fuck all as usual and it was never going to happen.

Be happy with the loan.

That's how I see it, they may not have the sky revenue but the tight twats can afford £15m! Golf balls and holes and that.

It's your club who have caused this shit, and shows you the Celtic fans what a small minded club you are following. Being the big fish in a small pond is obviously in line with the club's ambitions.

You will get no argument from me on that score. We should have offered £10m.

Totally fucked off.

Not being funny here mate but pay the fucking going rate and you can buy him!

CL group football awaits and the money that goes with it so its not because you havnt got a pot to piss in is it?

More a case of you wanting him for fuck all as usual and it was never going to happen.

Be happy with the loan.

I wanted us to offer a reasonable £10m and a 30% sell on for you.

I'm happy he is back but gutted it's a poxy year loan.

Look on the bright side Magicpole, you have Scott Sinclair as the " £10million player " so that's good, and we haven't which is even better news for City.

Him and Roberts can convince themselves that they have " moved on to greater things " whereas the truth is that they are a long way from that.

And nothing personal towards you intended mate.

I wanted us to offer a reasonable £10m and a 30% sell on for you.

I'm happy he is back but gutted it's a poxy year loan.

£10M is not reasonable its just not given the transfer market this summer and the impact he had with you last season.

You want him back for good reason and we know this so £10M is/was never going to happen.

Fuck mate, West Brom want £30M off us for a 30 year old Jonny fucking Evans for christ sake ;-)

£10M is not reasonable its just not given the transfer market this summer and the impact he had with you last season.

You want him back for good reason and we know this so £10M is/was never going to happen.

Fuck mate, West Brom want £30M off us for a 30 year old Jonny fucking Evans for christ sake ;-)

The market is mental down there I know.

Ah well, I shouldn't have built my hopes up.

I should have listened to my mother. Shit for brains.

And the CB we had signed and looked great failed his fucking medical. We have had a disastrous pre season. Playing guys out of position in CL qualifiers. A game with no strikers. Young academy players that are not good enough. Signed Hayes from Aberdeen who is totally shite.

We have four days to get a full back and a CB for the princely sum of sweet fuck all.

I'm too fucked off to even drink.

Look on the bright side Magicpole, you have Scott Sinclair as the " £10million player " so that's good, and we haven't which is even better news for City.

Him and Roberts can convince themselves that they have " moved on to greater things " whereas the truth is that they are a long way from that.

And nothing personal towards you intended mate.

None taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.