Patrick Roberts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zero chance we are going to break our transfer record and and offer 40% sell on. The risks are too big and i wouldn't blame Lawwell for refusing that offer if it came about. Could be in the CL groups every year and we still wont fork out the cash required mate.

Oh I know.

Moan moan moan moan moan......why not all rejoice in Ederson, Mendy, Walker, Bernardo, Danilo........we were told from the start we were not going for VVD & 90% on here didn't want Evans ....Messi & M'Bappe were non starters.....yes we missed Sanchez could we have done more to get him don't know cos he wasn't for sale until the Monday........ so let's bask in what was a pretty good window!IMO!

Agreed!!!

Zero chance we are going to break our transfer record and and offer 40% sell on. The risks are too big and i wouldn't blame Lawwell for refusing that offer if it came about. Could be in the CL groups every year and we still wont fork out the cash required mate.

That's the trouble with Lawwell's biscuit tin mentality, all very well being financially cautious when you have to be, but to progress, and make big money in the Champions League you need quality players, and these don't come cheap. Take the likes of Man City, how many of their players cost more than the whole of Celtic first team ?.

I see Brendan Rogers 'jokes' today saying, 'Our aim is not to get beaten 7-0 (as we did with Barcelona last season) in the CL' . All I can say is I hope his 'joke' doesn't come back to haunt him.

Rogers is a horrible gobshite. Can't believe we do business with him - would have let Roberts go anywhere but a club managed by him. He behaves as if Roberts is a Celtic asset and we are just an inconvenience - City should remind him of some of the bile he spouted during the Sterling transfer. I really hope Celtic get buried in the CL group stages - not because I have anything against the club but Rogers makes my blood boil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.