Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine for one second what it's like to be an Arsenal fan....
1306866467_jumping_out_the_window.gif

I think (Please correct me If I'm wrong people btw), Pique posted this picture but it had Neymar in it. It was a day or two after the Neymar to PSG story burst onto the scene and the caption underneath was 'He Stays'. We know what happened

So this picture is meant to represent an imminent departure.
Oh haha awesome!

Not really..but you can't help but imagine if the shoe was on the other foot..seems they are still more interested in balancing the books than putting together a team who can challenge for silverware
If the shoe was on the other foot they would be taking the piss and laughing at us wouldn't give a squirt of my piss for that club

Only 1:30 in the afternoon in Santiago.
What's that got to do with it. City are negotiating with Arsenal. We all know another bid is in the offing. We just wait now to find out if Arsenal accept it or not.

It's almost worth giving them even more money, say £90-100 million just to see the meltdown of Arsenal fans when they bank the lot of it, don't spend a penny and replace Sanchez and the Ox with an unknown player on a trial from some Azerbaijan 3rd division side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.