Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last season, Sanchez had his best season by far, scoring 24 in the league, 8 more than previously. Sergio has a poor season, missing 7 (I think) games through suspension and not being picked by Pep for others. And he still managed 20.

I think you're getting a bit carried away with how good Sanchez is. Sergio was until a poor season last year, regarded arguably the best out-and-out striker in the world. A toss up between him and Jaws.
Yep, shocking season last year for Sergio - only 33 goals in 45 games. Meanwhile Sanchez scored 30 in 51.

If you compare careers, they've played a similar number of games and Sergio has scored 130 more.

Anyone who thinks Sanchez is superior to Aguero needs to give their heads a wobble.

Sanchez has a 1 in 2 record for Arsenal, playing from Left Wing, across all comps. Why on earth people don't think he's worth spunking a load on is beyond me. He'll add goals.

No-one's saying we shouldn't be "spunking a load" on him.

Merely that we should not allow us - when we hold all the cards - to get shafted over it. If he comes, great. If not, also great.

We have plenty of goal scorers in our team, which is as a team not scoring enough goals. Sanchez would help for sure, but he alone is not THE fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.