Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm becoming more confident this will happen. Alves aside we are ticking off our targets. I'm sure Sanchez will a City player before the season starts. I'm not ITK, just my opinion BTW.

So, who's spin do we believe....that Sanchez priced himself out of a move, or that Arsenal have rejected all advances from PSG, including a player swap?

Whichever is true, will determine the likelihood of City signing him in my opinion.

So, who's spin do we believe....that Sanchez priced himself out of a move, or that Arsenal have rejected all advances from PSG, including a player swap?

Whichever is true, will determine the likelihood of City signing him in my opinion.

Prob a bit of both mate, Bayern pulled out due to his demands and looks like Psg the same. Wenger prob don't want to sell him however a transfer request and say £60 mil might change his view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.