Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be utterly fucking hilarious. I feel for them in one way but also think they're possibly the biggest set of bellends going. The way their fans have behaved towards us since the takeover is fucking laughable. I hope we sign Sanchez. And then I hope we buy their next best player when we decide to.

Ah but the next two Transfer windows would be even better if he stayed.

Arsenal never wanted to buy any player. They just want to squeeze as much money as possible from us. Depends on City if they want to take the risk and play along or pay 75mil and get it done with.

Why would we up our bid?

The money is there if they want it, they have done the facade of purchasing and got their excuse, their mouthpiece has said no more business in one direction so other than another bid from another club what do we have to gain by upping our bid ?

Unless of course we are aware of their ruse and have already negotiated a further trenche to appease their fans and face save their strategy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.