Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the optimistic few are correct and the brief to Mullock is poker playing hence the comment that we'll go back in the summer.

There's no chance we will in my opinion as we won't pay the ridiculous wages that he'll demand on a Bosman.

He's not our player, Arsenal have every right to hold him to his contract, as much as a lot of us won't like to hear that.

Fair play to them, if it is dead in the water, I'd love it if City had done this to one of the better clubs when we were shite, too.

It's been an incredible window. We've said for months Alexis would be the cherry on top. If it happens, great. If it doesn't, it's clearly because of Arsenal's board.

All of you having a dig at Txiki need a reality check.

Bought 3 great full backs, one of the top up-and-coming keepers in world football, a great attacking mid in Bernardo Silva, and potential future players in Luiz, the Ilic brothers, and others. Also offloaded the five out of contract, Bony, Nolito, Kolarov, Nasri, Fernando, and got great fees for Kelechi and Sancho.

It's an 9/10 window for Txiki for me, and can still be a 10/10 if he gets Alexis over the line.

I agree mate....excellent business this summer but I do think we've left ourselves a bit light in a few areas....only 3 CB's, 3 FB's in the squad seems very risky move.

Blessing in disguise for Sterling and Sane. Watch them bang in 20 goals each. Sterling hatrick in the Emirates confirmed.

Why are people throwing the towel in?
fanny-wipes-novelty-gift-626-p.jpg

His age is the reason we should swerve him next summer. This summer or never.
Yeah, need to target younger forward next summer and get top DM, CB and LB cover. Thankfully overhaul is not needed next summer so we can basically cherry pick the targets for those 4 positions (within realism of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.