Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS, he'd just turned 17. Perhaps we should have dropped KDB or Spanish Dave immediately to accommodate his giant ego? And you hope he makes us pay £100m to get him back? What kind of City fan are you?! Jesus.
He is a winger, he should have had the playing time of Navas.

FFS, he'd just turned 17. Perhaps we should have dropped KDB or Spanish Dave immediately to accommodate his giant ego? And you hope he makes us pay £100m to get him back? What kind of City fan are you?! Jesus.
And yes, I hope in 2 years time he will be better than Dembele(and I think he will) and we will take him back. Whats wrong with that?

Best kid ever? Really? Which particular games did you see him in that made you think that?
A couple of months ago I saw the EC or somethink. 3-4 games. He was by far, and I mean far away, the best man on the pitch. He was just doing whatever he wanted.

Must admit I only saw him play around four or five times, most notably in the final of the youth cup when he appeared to go on the missing list. BD can afford to chuck him in the first team if that is what they are going to do as there isn't the pressure there that there is in the premier. To all those on here saying Pep should have done this and that let me ask you if he had played 20 games for the first team, scored once, had three assists and we finished sixth in the league would you have been happy? Oh and who would you have dropped from the team that played at Bournemouth to accommodate him?

A couple of months ago I saw the EC or somethink. 3-4 games. He was by far, and I mean far away, the best man on the pitch. He was just doing whatever he wanted.

Did you submit your official scouting report to City ?

If anything, I'd suggest that Sancho turning down 30k a week and going to a club for a much smaller wage where he knows he'll be given a chance suggests that he isn't a numpty. It would have been the easiest thing in the world for him to sign the contract we offered and then coast along thinking he'd made it.

You are making that claim without knowledge of any signing-on fee and how much him and his father got in agents fees. It could well be that he has earned more money from Dortmund.

It happens, we got him from someone and he goes to someone else. It's the nature of the business. Not the first, won't be the last.

No different from us getting Gabby, a player wanted to go somewhere different for whatever reason. Hope he does well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.