Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever i've seen them play, which admittedly isn't every week, i've always thought he was comfortably behind both Foden and Diaz. I get a Barker impression from him, can turn it on and look like a world beater against poor opposition but i don't see him making a breakthrough into the first team either here or anywhere else at a similar level anytime soon. Could be completely wrong, i've not seen enough to properly judge but i wouldn't be overly bothered if he decides to leave. We're well stocked for young players in that position anyway.

The club used him alongside Foden and Brahim as poster children for media stuff it's always those 3.

Even Khaldoon named all 3 of them idk what more he wants. He's not gonna get regular game time now that's obvious he should be patient.

If he goes then that's that i won't be too bothered he only joined 2 years ago it's a shame a great talent has left but the academy is full of them with now every year new players shining and they do sign contracts.

IIRC Sancho still has a contract aswell a 2 year scholarship. with 1 year remaining so we'll see how this unfolds.

Good luck to the kid if he goes shame really at that age you listen a lot to people around you and can get influenced.

Sancho is leaving and has already agreed a deal with another team. Don't know who, but guess London based, especially with rumours of Spurs and Arsenal yesterday.

Disappointing news but this is the risk you run by taking young players from their home towns and cities at such at early stage of their development. Apart from Foden do we have any other young local lads coming through?

Sancho is leaving and has already agreed a deal with another team. Don't know who, but guess London based, especially with rumours of Spurs and Arsenal yesterday.

He still has a one year deal so they have to agree with City aswell.

Disappointing news but this is the risk you run by taking young players from their home towns and cities at such at early stage of their development. Apart from Foden do we have any other young local lads coming through?

Adarabioyo, Grimshaw, Doyle, Humphreys for a start. Not sure where the Rosler family live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.