Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd read it more as teaching him his place for now. Now Foden has played ball and been rewarded for it, Sancho may re-assess his chances to break into the squad.

It's that. It's not Foden over Sancho - both are really, really rated by Pep. It's just Pep teaching him a lesson - Sancho was meant to go. Pep said if you're contract isn't signed by *date* then you're not going. It wasn't. That's fair.

It's that. It's not Foden over Sancho - both are really, really rated by Pep. It's just Pep teaching him a lesson - Sancho was meant to go. Pep said if you're contract isn't signed by *date* then you're not going. It wasn't. That's fair.

Do you know how long he is signed up to us for? I would have thought if he was out of contract then he would be able to leave immediately. It does sound as if we will lose him. Hopefully, we get a decent price for him.

Bright lights of London did no favours for Sturridge or SWP.
Difference with Sweep was that he had to move for the good of the club. Sturridge had alterior motives, but let's not pretend that Hughes' love for Evans didn't play a part.

Pep's praise for Foden included: "and he's a City fan." A telling remark...genuine blues will stick with it. Who said " If City sell me, I'll do everything to make them buy me back" ? Recruit locals wherever possible. No bigger City fan than a Doyle.

Good don't think a 17 year old should be able to think he can hold the club hostage.

If the lad genuinely doesn't see his future learning with pep then maybe he isn't what's best for the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.