Sky - Mané Red card poll (official appeal rejected)

I don't think Neville was biased, he was just wrong (and I think he realised it too but kept to his guns). This was Liverpool we were playing.

I don't think Neville was biased, he was just wrong (and I think he realised it too but kept to his guns). This was Liverpool we were playing.

Probably. Although I do think most reds wanted Liverpool to win yesterday; they realise they are not a serious threat to them winning the Prem; we are.

Watched the game on sky yesterday after driving five hours non stop to get back from holidays, had a feeling we might win and even without this incident think we still would. Regarding the red card, I dont know the official laws on dangerous play, but the tackle was late and therefore a foul, he has both feet off the ground and is therefore out of control,his leg is straight which makes the foul more dangerous and his studs are showing and high too. If that lot doesnt constitute a red card offence then god help us.
How well paid and experienced pundits and commentators failed to highlight the above points is unbelievable.

Even Mane thought it was a red by his reaction. Neville talks about the ground reaction (Whatever that means after seeing someones head nearly taken off), look at Mane you fkin biased shits

Every referee and ex referee interviewed, including Graham Poll, have said it was the clearest red card you will ever see. They are also mystified as to the debate about it. Sane was out of control, his foot high and studs up. He also knew Ederson was coming out and I would add he knew he was out of his area and couldn't handle it so would be leading with his head. If it was a City player who made that challenge the poll running now was should the FA extend the ban.
Think Poll said "it ticks every box" for a red in terms of endangering an opponent. Just heard Ray Parlour say possibly three or four times, "I know according to the rules that is a red but..." But what you thick ****? He also kept suggesting it was a red because it was our keeper who was fouled and that he wouldn't have given a red in the "middle of the park". I think any ref who had clearly seen that challenge make contact with a player's face would have produced a red no matter where it took place on the pitch. The whole debate is utterly baffling.

Think Poll said "it ticks every box" for a red in terms of endangering an opponent. The whole debate is utterly baffling. Just heard Ray Parlour say possibly three or four times, "I know according to the rules that is a red but..." But what you thick ****?
He also said "...if it was in open play...". It WAS in open play, you thick twat.

Klopp has very quickly got the hang of what it takes to become a Red scouse manager and being a **** is right at the very top of the list.

Truth today is he got dismantled by Pep, simples.
I liked Klopp when he first came to England. He's grown more and more twattish ever since. Have you also noticed how he gets a free pass to abuse match officials?

I liked Klopp when he first came to England. He's grown more and more twattish ever since. Have you also noticed how he gets a free pass to abuse match officials?

Of course ive noticed, hell its even being reported that Moss snubbed his offer of a handshake yesterday pmsl.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.