Match of the Day - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sutton has had over 24 hours to read up on the laws of the game, in order that he could find out for sure whether or not his opinion was accurate. Not that he should need to do that really, because as an ex-professional, and someone who now makes his living as a pundit on national television, he should know the laws. Hopefully the BBC will drop the ignoramus.

Wow what an idiot Sutton is . Those 2 tackles were nothing alike in terms of endangering the fouled player - tap on the arm versus a flying kick to the face and head . Perhaps Sutton could volunteer to receive 2 tackles in a reactment. I would only be too happy to deliver said kicks. know which one he would be most pissed off with receiving

Last edited:
Chris Sutton came across so poorly I actually felt sorry for him. He was totally out of his depth intellectually just talking about a dangerous tackle. Life must be a real struggle for him.

I voted for the Daniels goal. It was unstoppable and the best of the bunch. Look on the bright side, we still won the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.