Watford (a) post-match

Nothing wrong at all with a Sterling wanting the penalty. He won it had the confidence to take it and it was an excellent penalty. Having watched the whole game Sterling constantly caused them problems and dragged players out of position.

Lad stood near us yesterday just thinks sterling is shit

Amazing really

There's always got be one of ours that some blues call "shit". It irritates me. It's a free country, but it really does.
I really don't think Raheem had the best of games. What I like about him is that the lad absolutely refuses to hide when that's happening. Wanting to take the penalty was part of that.

As near to a perfect away performance as you will get , we were on a different planet to a half decent Watford team , the Hornets did'nt play badly and they will upset a lot of teams at Vicarage Rd , the Dippers being a prime example ,it was'nt just the style or quality it was the sheer hunger of the players , which i have'nt witnessed since Bob was in charge. It's early days and the media will keep referring to our "perfect" start last season , but this feels different the players our competing for places with the superb addition to the squad , quite sure we will get some poor referee decisions over the season unlike yesterday , but i can only see the Rags and the Chavs keeping up with us.

I think middle to front you're brilliant. I still think against top teams in the CL, when you progress, you will have problems defensively.

If you sort that you would be worth a punt to win it.

Its seems even when we are playing at the highest level, we have to have a stand out player in which some choose to berate. Funny but last seasons go to man when all wasnt rosy in the garden was.....Aguero

Lad stood near us yesterday just thinks sterling is shit

Amazing really
Two fellas behind us, one constantly calling Sterling and the other moaning about our short corners being shit. Even after explaining we had scored three goals in two games with the short corner he still rattled on about we are shit at them.

Post from official Watford FC match report
6-0 loss at home. We were actually decent. City were just THAT good. Time to tip your cap, respect the next PL champs and move on.#WatfordFC

Classy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.