Watford (a) post-match

Was in the away section,watford fans comments...its like watching men v boys,
Have they got 12 v11...Amazing football being played,how many will we get beat at their gaff. Best team ive seen in years.
Were not shit but their on a different planet..

I'm pretty sure that when Gundogan walks up to Kun after penalty given, you can see Kun mouth 'Raz'. That was before any player turned to the bench. If true what a ledge, 2 goals away and thinking of others.

Two fellas behind us, one constantly calling Sterling and the other moaning about our short corners being shit. Even after explaining we had scored three goals in two games with the short corner he still rattled on about we are shit at them.

Only fucking three!!

There are still some people moaning when we pass it around at the back.

I wonder if any of them don't own a flat cap.

You look at all the successful sides in history and aside from being talented they all worked hard, could mix it a bit and had real hatred of losing. I am seeing this in our game now. Let's hope whatever is going on with Ya Ya gets sorted soon as he is still quality and deserves a good last season and send off.

Watford were poor, but maybe they were made to look that way. Mendy was great i the second half, Walker was pretty good in the first. Stones looks like a real player. Otamendi will get exposed for pace in that back four. KDB and Silva are on fire as are Aguero and Jesus.Ferdinhiho did a job and didnt give it away. Only real disappointment for me was Sterling, he made a lot of poor decisions, presently Sane looks a better bet.
Great to see Ilkay back.

Raheem' pass accuracy was over 90%.

Two fellas behind us, one constantly calling Sterling and the other moaning about our short corners being shit. Even after explaining we had scored three goals in two games with the short corner he still rattled on about we are shit at them.
Bloke behind me, I'm sure he was having a job interview to be our next manager.

Only fucking three!!

There are still some people moaning when we pass it around at the back.

I wonder if any of them don't own a flat cap.

Passing it at the back is just the same as passing it anywhere else on the pitch.

We don't panic when the ball is higher up the field so why at the back.

Anxiety in a crowd can sometimes get to the players. We as fans need to relax a little

Everything is gelling.

A confident goalie steadies any defence.
Chances increased via attacking fast full backs.
Strikers hitting the target more often.
Every player knows that Peps possession game generates goals.
Tackling back when possession lost now intuitive with all players.

I'm confident that the parking the bus teams will find little to defend other than keeping the score below 4.
I am of course getting carried away with this weeks euphoria and ignoring the City Factor but fingers crossed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.