Full Backs?

Aaron Martin could be a good option, forgot about him.

Offtop: I'm a big fan of Sarri since last season and honestly think that he's doing a tremendous job. He's built a worldclass team from Hamsiks and Callejons, it's an achievement itself. And the way Napoli are dissecting oppo's midfields is probably the best I've ever seen, probably more impressive than Cruyff's and Guardiola's teams did.

But I'm afraid that their players are not good enough for City, Napoli's success is a bit misleading.

Martin looks promising.

Sarri would be a great option for us after Pep. Really overachieved with Napoli. I think you are really undervaluing Napoli. Diawara is a great talent, played with zero pressure against Real last season in the CL. Would love him here. Insigne is also very good.

Free agent.....Left back....Francois....and today is his birthday !

143818-1461681112.JPG

That's a great question. But we got danilo, walker at a push and the mangler as a very last resort.
I hope delph stays fit as he did really well on Tuesday.
Pep likes converting players so fingers crossed.
Do you think delph will stay fit?
I don't think delph will stay fit no,i'm just pissed off at the moment to be honest

Not cup tied and good...

Martin - Don't really know about him but we were linked

Bertrand - They only sell to the Dippers

Henricks- but he only recently signed a new contract

Gaya - too small

Danny Rose - Not cup tied because he hasn't played and allegedly wants out.

Any others not cup tied ?

Last edited:
Not cup tied and good...

Martin - Don't really know about him but we were linked

Bertrand - They only sell to the Dippers

Henricks- but he only recently signed a new contract

Gaya - too small

Danny Rose - Not cup tied because he hasn't played and allegedly wants out.

Any others not cup tied ?
Taller than Roberto Carlos.

Any chance Pep can talk Lahm out of retirement? One last glorious season?
I was just thinking about that. Apparently hes kept himself really fit since retiring and he knows peps system inside out. Rumours were that a couple of Chinese clubs and middle east clubs have tried to get him out of retirement

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.