West Brom (A)

What is out of hand? Teenagers getting tickets or being there?

Good luck to them. My lad is 18 and has met a good group of like minded lads who make the effort to get to these games. I know of about 30 who go scrapping around for tickets. Organising minibus travel etc.

I think it's great that they do also. Any spares I have or hear of I would pass to them. We need more young fans. They make the noise, the atmosphere. Our fan base is old. Look around. Mainly middle aged men.

The loyalty points system has fucked them over. When I was young (47 now) and no doubt you are as old if not older than me it was easier for us to get tickets. Usually open sale. These younger fans have had to get to know what we call points whores. Pay over the top at times or rely on mates by sharing games.

I asking for one on here now for a lad we know who is struggling to get a ticket.
its not the loyalty system that makes it hard to get a ticket its the fact that we are now good. 10 years ago you would have made the bench this game let alone get a ticket. half the people who will be at west brom would not have been anywhere near the place had we still been shit. in fact half the people in this thread wont be on here posting until the next time they want a ticket for a sell out game. the "old" fans though will be wherever city play and will contribute to the forum on the whole rather that just come looking for tickets.

It does Bill. Youngsters can not have the same points as you. It impossible.

I not daft enough to spout there not exceptions but that would be rare.

Being good also a major factor obviously.

Anyway see you at West brom

What is out of hand? Teenagers getting tickets or being there?

Good luck to them. My lad is 18 and has met a good group of like minded lads who make the effort to get to these games. I know of about 30 who go scrapping around for tickets. Organising minibus travel etc.

I think it's great that they do also. Any spares I have or hear of I would pass to them. We need more young fans. They make the noise, the atmosphere. Our fan base is old. Look around. Mainly middle aged men.

The loyalty points system has fucked them over. When I was young (47 now) and no doubt you are as old if not older than me it was easier for us to get tickets. Usually open sale. These younger fans have had to get to know what we call points whores. Pay over the top at times or rely on mates by sharing games.

I asking for one on here now for a lad we know who is struggling to get a ticket.

I'm 20 and got just short of 14,000 points, try for every single game but struggling massively this year more than ever as are most of the lads I know.

Rather us getting tickets who actually support city and always will than tourists who didnt even know who we were before 2010 that always somehow manage to get tickets for away games.

It does Bill. Youngsters can not have the same points as you. It impossible.

I not daft enough to spout there not exceptions but that would be rare.

Being good also a major factor obviously.

Anyway see you at West brom
It's a combination of both unfortunately (for me and my eldest son). Went to WBA for the 4-0 Keegan debacle and also saw the best goal Dunnie never scored.... circumstances change for many reasons, but it does now appear that tickets are just that more difficult to come by (thx Mayo31 for the Watford tkts ! :) ) Youngest son though (18) just over 13,500 points has no chance for pretty much any away these days.... :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.