Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if his holding off signing a new deal has anything to do with the fact that if catalunya gets Independence then Barca may not have a league to play in ? Barca V Espanyol every week is going to get very boring very quickly !!!

I wonder if his holding off signing a new deal has anything to do with the fact that if catalunya gets Independence then Barca may not have a league to play in ? Barca V Espanyol every week is going to get very boring very quickly !!!
There's our Girona too, but if this were to happen, Barca would probably stay in La Liga or at worst apply to play in the French 1st Division.

As for Messi leaving, anything is possible in football, but I see this as yet another attempt by Messi to get the pay rise he wants & to get Barca to buy the players he outlined in the summer.

I'll believe Messi leaving when I see it.

Cometh the hour, cometh the man! Just seen Messis hat trick from last night, hes not too shabby still is he? :-)

Cometh the hour, cometh the man! Just seen Messis hat trick from last night, hes not too shabby still is he? :-)

Top player!!...but of course if he comes to us, he'll be past it and not worth the money.

There would be that many sponsors/commercial deals queuing up to cover his wages..he'd be the biggest freebie in history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.