The biggest game you missed.

I was on holiday for the semi of the fa cup in 2011 against the scum.

Still gutted I missed that game but being there when we won the actual cup almost made up for it.

I attended every home game in the season that City beat Huddersfield 10-1 except that game. I was on my way and turned around and went to visit my then girlfriend instead. It was raining and I was convinced it would be a boring game.

The 4-0 against the rags at the Etihad, lay on the sofa after an op to have some teeth out and missed one of the best derby goals and celebrations SWP's corker and his robot afterwards
Every game since the Stuart Pearce and 10 home league goals season, although I was back home for Robinho away at Newcastle

Missed that game as well - I had to answer to bail at the police station pretty much at HT of the game. Turned up and was told to go home as there we no longer any charges to answer to!

I regret not being at the Newcastle away game 2011/12. That’s said maybe it was better being in the pub with all your mates rather than a couple of you being at the match?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.