Queues

Agreed.... had a touch of being at AltonTowers about it, but yeah no fucking about and straight in..

Yes they just need the "queue time from this point 10 mins" etc, until you get to the sign "queue time from this point 1hr 30 mins" that's when you give up.

to be fair it took longer to walk the zigzag barriers than to get in, so add this to the stairs to SS L3 i could cancel my gym membership.

Brighton away,just walked in nothing,ie wands/searches.
Most nutters don,t always carry a rucksack,its a vest..so with city sqr & these queues,it easier to detonate were the masses are huddled together,
The checks should be at a perimeter before you get near the stadium walls,as pointed out previously,

I got in at 2:15 on Saturday. Queued for around 2 minutes before getting in, in time to buy a pint that was 40p cheaper than the one I was drinking in Mary D's before. I also got two 'free beer' tokens and a 'free pie' voucher for my troubles! Quality.
Can't believe you bought a pint of piss from Mary D's. Absolutely ******* Vile rats piss ! Get your arse in the Corner shop, good pint and a lot cheaper !

Brighton away,just walked in nothing,ie wands/searches.
Most nutters don,t always carry a rucksack,its a vest..so with city sqr & these queues,it easier to detonate were the masses are huddled together,
The checks should be at a perimeter before you get near the stadium walls,as pointed out previously,

Well then the bomb would go off at the perimeter. Let's face it there's no way we can stop it wherever there is a group of people

They do, but they're a joke. Everyone sets off the beep but no one is stopped and you just casually open your bag without breaking stride. Pointless.
Everyone doesn't set off the beep but they
They do, but they're a joke. Everyone sets off the beep but no one is stopped and you just casually open your bag without breaking stride. Pointless.
And obviously if we had them installed the security at the Etihad would have to check bags in exactly the same way as they do in Filipino malls! Yeah, theyre a waste of time those xray machines. I've no idea why they don't use wands at airports.

So using wands to look for concealed weapons and searching all bags for weapons and bombs is not taking it seriously?
Not particularly.

Because one trial trip to our ground by a terrotist and he’d be thinking “well I don’t need to be going into the ground, one of the lads can detonate bomb one on the Met stop, another lad can do it at City Sq and I can do it when everyone is queueing to get in”

It’s naïve of anyone to think that the queuing, wanding and forcing people to arrive early is for safety reasons. Don’t forget City increased SC prices by £50 for absolutely not reason at all but to squeeze a few more pennies off everyone.

Be even happier if people left their feckin bags at home...
I’ve also thought this.

This has been going on for a while now and I think people need to think about the masses rather than themselves and it’s time for people to fucking leave their bags at home unless they are absolutely essential to them.

I got in at 2:15 on Saturday. Queued for around 2 minutes before getting in, in time to buy a pint that was 40p cheaper than the one I was drinking in Mary D's before. I also got two 'free beer' tokens and a 'free pie' voucher for my troubles! Quality.
There you go, their tactics are working

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.