Wolves (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On my way to the airport now. Should be a good atmosphere and a big chance to see my local hero Ilkay tonight. Many people asked why I’m flying over for this match. It’s a City match so that’s the reason. Every match counts. Can’t do Napoli next week so I have to do this one. MCFCOK

Its pissing it down.
Its cold.
Its the League Cup.
Its Wolves.
Its our second string.

So you should fly over for this cracker!!! ;-)
Well played mate!

Wolves made 8 changes in the previous round against Southampton I expect the same tonight from them they also have bigger fish to fry.
Personally want to see 3-5-2 tonight.....

Bravo
Stones
Tosin
Manga
Danilo
Zinchenko
Yaya
Gundo
Bernardo
Sterling
Aguero

Get the game won and take aguero and stones off. Looking forward to it though wolves fans will make it a good atmosphere. I know it's a shit Cup but I'll never turn my nose up at a day out at Wembley

I did think about it rammy but I thought yaya looked old and overweight again at the weekend? wolves will at least be full of energy tonight and yaya shouldn't just get a game because of who he is and because its a cup game? to be honest I`m sure he will play but I wouldn't pick him just for the sake of it.
Well if he cannot get a game tonight he may as well be sold/given away in January. What would be the point in keeping him? Agree
he is well past his best but if he is in the squad he has to be able to step up when required due to injuries/suspensions.

Looking ever more likely that Zinchenko will get game time at some point tonight, best of luck to the lad its a great chance for him to show what he is capable of against decent opposition.

Its pissing it down.
Its cold.
Its the League Cup.
Its Wolves.
Its our second string.

So you should fly over for this cracker!!! ;-)
Well played mate!

You've sold it to me.

And for any one travelling back to Wilmslow, only one direct train so will be more rammed than usual. All the others have part of the route by bus, could be a long one.
To the bar it is then after the game :)

I think Pep is looking at the next three games which are of far more importance than this fixture so Bravo, Yaya, Mangala,Tosin, Danilo, Zinchenko will play. I expect him to wrap delph up in cotton wool because losing him to injury in a fixture like this is reckless. Aguero is getting back his match fitness and Jesus could probably get away with 30 mins (If only we had Sanchez). Gundogan see Aguero but I think he will be given full 90. Sterling could play given he was not on duty against Burnley which still leave 2 spots for the academy lads. Who fills the subs bench I have no idea.

Cannot see Guardiola fielding them all in the same defence, so I suspect Stones will start alongside Mangala.

His 'each game as it come mentality' makes me think we'll field a fairly strong eleven again tonight. I only expect to see Zinchenko start and maybe, just maybe, have another kid on the bench, but I suspect the likes of Gundogan, Danilo, Toure, Mangala, and maybe even Aguero, to play the full ninety.

Anyone know where i can watch a stream on my laptop?
0286840afe5a0d7658851dd8502783a3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.