Wolves (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see these players starting and one or two on as subs.:
Bravo , Danilo , Mangala , Gundog , Bernardo , Yaya , Sterling , Aguero , + 3 others.
Bench should be interesting. I can see us not pressing as much as previous games because one or two will not be up to PL speed.

Tonights game - Not much in it but I wouldn’t trust an axis of Tosin/Mangala/Bravo to POFTB or keep level heads.
I know it is not Pep's way.....but get the ball away from our area quickly would be my way tonight.

Yes the Wing fat is on fire. There is a small chance of the game being called off. Radio Manchester will give update later on tonight as to whether the game will still be on. It shouldn't effect the game my guess is that it has ben put back by 15 minutes because of roads closed in the vicinity of the Etithad Stadium.

Yes the Wing fat is on fire. There is a small chance of the game being called off. Radio Manchester will give update later on tonight as to whether the game will still be on. It shouldn't effect the game my guess is that it has ben put back by 15 minutes because of roads closed in the vicinity of the Etithad Stadium.

Its always been 8:00 pm KO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.