The Boxing thread

problem is boxing is fucked especially in america....long gone are the days that young athletes will choose boxing, more money and safety in other sports to be made

Tyson fury is the nearest to challenge AJ and Tyson is fucked at the minute as well

Another +1 mate ha
Thought so too. But then I think of Gerald McClellan so maybe best not to see them resusitate the lad on the side of the ring then find out he's fucked later on. If the doctors and ref think enoughs enough fuck it's better he walks out the ring than be carried out.

Thought so too. But then I think of Gerald McClellan so maybe best not to see them resusitate the lad on the side of the ring then find out he's fucked later on. If the doctors and ref think enoughs enough fuck it's better he walks out the ring than be carried out.
I agree mate but the guy was barely in trouble for me, you see fights were boxers are knocked down 2/3 times in a round and allowed to carry on, feel sorry for the guy but that's life

Boxing compared to the Lennox era is shocking.... i know we have debated lots of times but the era of classic heavyweights like Lennox, Holyfield, Bowe, Klitschko, Tyson etc etc are never to be re-lived

This is why boxing is living in dreamland, america doesnt produce any noteworthy boxers be ause the athletes now choose NFL as a better option that is more safe and produces more money

The stoppage was fair enough considering the cuts to his eyes and the scores on the cards. Takam was tough as old boots but he wasn't hurting Joshua and he was taking some heavy punishment in that round.

I also think that if Fury can get back to his best he'll be the one who will seriously concern Joshua.

I agree mate but the guy was barely in trouble for me, you see fights were boxers are knocked down 2/3 times in a round and allowed to carry on, feel sorry for the guy but that's life

Without the cuts I'd possibly agree with you but I think in the circumstances the decision was fair enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.