The Best Start in Premier League History.

Watch it again
Just did. The 6-3 score didn't reflect the run of the game imo. We were worthy winners, but I don't think it was the thrashing the scoreline perhaps suggests.

And it featured "interesting" goals, such as Silva with clinical finishing off a Navas assist. Replay that move 10 times and we'd miss every one. And the Milner dive at the end. Oh and the Zabaletta handball not given.

I'll take my comfy 2-0 thanks.

Last edited:
People are getting far to giddy. City have never won anything easily - ever! If we win the next 6 in the Prem I might get giddy myself but not until. Arsenal at home will not be easy and neither will Leicester away.

What we are seeing is a million miles away from what we have seen in the passed at city, I myself began to believe we had a "we never do it easy" policy at city.

But you cant compare Pep's regime at all to city in the passed, its a different regime what we now have.

We have not winged a single game this season, we have out passed, out played, out possession and out shot every team we have played. The only reason we dropped a point vs Everton was because of the 10 man situation. In the passed we have had games where we slipped up or got a lucky point. This wont happen this season, not to say we will go unbeaten at all, but we wont see a bad patch.

Its not to me, I want to see us score 6, but not concede 3, if that's OK with you, and 3-0 would be more than sufficient, in fact on Sunday 1-0 would.

Read his post again.

The bit where he says he has over £1000 resting on us scoring 104 goals should help you work out why her prefer 6-3 to 3-0.

Pep is apparently extending, long may this continue

I think it's been clear for a while he would need more than 3 years and I expect him to extend bit Ballague isn't a trust worthy source.

I think he'll stay here 6-8 years personally. Everything lines up for him to build something historic here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.