The Best Start in Premier League History.

If we're 8 ahead with two games to go, then I'll reach for the hand cream and tissues.
Still might not be enough. It's quite possible the FA would still come up with something to stop us winning - a goals tax maybe? 1 pt deducted for every +10 goal difference for showing up the rest of the league?

So to put in a negative spin on this who will be the first team to beat us if we are not to go unbeaten which I don't believe we will, as long as it's not the rags I don't care, I think the longer it goes on unbeaten the more pressure we have on us.
If our first defeat all season is united at home in the league, I reckon I can live with that*

*defeat in the Wolves sense!

Notes of caution.

We've been running Silva, Fern and KDB into the ground. Fernandinho in particular seems utterly essential so an injury there could be very bad news.
Jesus is so young he could have a major, season long dip in form. This has to be considered alongside Aguero's injury record.
There is a slight problem with defence.
Most teams have a peak around December, so we might find tougher opposition. Pitch conditions change in winter too.
And the Business end (last 10 games, +CL semis etc) is the be all and end all.

Still, I don't see anyone else reaching our level. Utd possibly will make their plan work if Pogba comes back. ATM the general play looks miles off but they are picking up points. They have a team of 6ft + monsters, as physically impressive as any PL team I''ve seen..... and IMO they are sorely missing his passing. Spurs are a fine team but....

I think we already have a 75% chance of winning the league. I really do. The only problem is 75% of the time I'm wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.