Attack by Napoli fans.

I'm amazed they're not forced to play every CL game with no fans. Every year their "fans" just use it as an excuse to go round kicking the shit out of people.

It's an urban legend mate.Same with there Italian ice creams that arn't a patch on our Wall's ones.
I have tasted better pizzas from the My Mums budget range at Asdas.

We were in Rome a few moons back and after some archaeological ruin spotting we needed feeding so popped off to the home of gastronony the Piazza Navaroni.It' s a nice square with painters and street artist plying their trade but not a place for scran.
Thin scraping of tommie sauce and the odd piece of ham and grated cheese for a tenner.
The wine was ok but you cant really fook that up as it's just grape juice.We also had a pizza at the Spanish Steps and that was dogmeat too.
You can't find a decent pizza in any italian's shops, but for sure the best place where you can get one is in Italy, especially in the south.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.