Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow... if the Editor of the Times sees that he surely has to question why he is employing such a clueless reporter as her!?!

9s20DAx.jpg

And with a little 1 min of research: Alyson Rudd (born 1963) is a British journalist with The Times who writes about sport, mainly football, and literature in the book club section. She was born in Liverpool in 1963 and grew up in rural Lancashire.

And with a little 1 min of research: Alyson Rudd (born 1963) is a British journalist with The Times who writes about sport, mainly football, and literature in the book club section. She was born in Liverpool in 1963 and grew up in rural Lancashire.

I think your reference to Rudd’s birthplace being the reason for her being a know nowt disingenuous biased inaccurate wanna be sports reporter is unfair on other people born in a similar location ;)

Rudd has obviously dedicated most of her working life to becoming such an odious ignorant twat.

Ha haa....i know she was well and truly exposed on that debate. She wasnt making sense in anything and created more holes in her own words than a football net has.

Shows you what we are up against goesnt it....and dispells any belief that the hacks dissing us all the time know what they are talking about, when we have just witnessed Adams and Rossenoir tell it how it is from a pkayers point of view

Has seen better football as she is not surprised by the Football we play! WTF!?

I think your reference to Rudd’s birthplace being the reason for her being a know nowt disingenuous biased inaccurate wanna be sports reporter is unfair on other people born in a similar location ;)

Rudd has obviously dedicated most of her working life to becoming such an odious ignorant twat.

Don't think the inference was her birthplace being the reason for her ignorance, but rather the source of her bitterness towards us.

Alyson Rudd lost all credibility when she predicted we wouldn't finish in the top 4.

She basically told everyone she was a joke, so I can't be annoyed by here continuing her ridiculous stance.

If someone tells you they're a clown, don't get mad at them for wearing size 20 shoes, make up and a bow tie.

It was satisfying to see her get shut down in that debate though.

Last edited:
Bitterness and jealously taking over her ability to think rationally and be objective. Isn't that the whole point to being in the industry? That is a gross negligence of her duties. She clearly doesn't hold the opinion she is spouting, it's there only because she can't bring herself to tell the actual truth. That's not impartial in any way.

It'll get passed off as an 'opinion', I'll just rest assured knowing that she made herself look an absolute twat on national television.

It's like she feels that as the journalist in a panel of football players, she needs to say something different to the others. She's trying to be contrary just for the sake of it. But in the process she just looks like a cünt. In saying "I like football that is more surprising", she was simply saying she only likes football when City don't win.

Watched some of a recent episode of Sunday Supplement with Rudd in and the clip from the other day is just another example of her bitterness towards City. She is an utter disgrace of a journo.

As a contrast, David Walsh, the Chief Sportswriter at The Sunday Times wrote an absolutely glowing column on us at the weekend about how he had chosen to watch Spurs v Madrid live and recorded Napoli v City but then had to stay up late to watch the recording, which had him rivetted, to quote him: "Spurs at Wembley were very good. City's performance in Naples was a level up." He also commented on the rick taking City display and said: "No Premier League rival has been as good to watch."

That Rosenior is a refreshingly bright and fair lad. His Dad managed several teams so I'm guessing he grew up with a keen interest in coaching etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.