United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. minutes ago

Righteous StepsFull Member

I think he's a naturally more intelligent and natural winger compared to Martial but under Jose playing as a left wing back I don't see him scoring many goals and I think Martial is a greater goal threat but Sane the more natural footballer.

2. Could be more intelligent, but no chance he is a more 'natural footballer' than Martial. If by that you mean how effortlessly and easy a player executes techniques then Martial is ahead, he is the more graceful footballer, better touch, better dribbling and really the only aspect of his game where Sane excels more is in his movement, he also has the best manager around for coaching a highly talented young attacking player, something Martial on the flip side doesn't have the benefit of having.
You need to take the 'h' out of your name.

In America they call a bum bag a fanny bag, because in America your fanny is your bum, not your minge, Keith to Dawn. Really good programme the Office

There is the tale of an American director telling Richard Burton to grab an actress's fanny and him doing exactly as he thought he'd been asked...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.