United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to say my Uncle Graham is a southern rag ****. Has a big fat house in Tunbridge Wells. To his credit he used to be a perm fixture at old trafford with my aunt nearly divorcing him because he went to a match over her sisters wedding xD This chap used to be around when people went to watch both teams though due to the alternation of home and away, just got a sweet job in the city. My father and uncle Graham could often be found at main road with a paper under their arm and a pie in their belly even though they are red to the core, filthy fuckers.
Lets hope he is " outraged of Tunbridge Wells" in December.

The one you liked so much, you had to change batteries 3 times mate?

Only jesting, never been there personally.
Yeah , it's was ok. Went to a good seafood restaurant and then to a quite lively pub. I generally prefer more edgy places to the genteel when I go out, always have - but there was something about that place I quite took to.

Thanks for posting those links. Great reading.
I remember being in City Square before the home derby, feeling nervous as fk, dreading the game, then their line-up was announced, you could almost hear the gasp from everybody there, all of a sudden, the confidence we'd win came back, could not believe slur alkie picked that side, and had the gall to say he never played for a draw!

My cousin (rag) told me after I'd commented to him about watching the big game last Sunday and waited to see which one he commented on, and he said he'd missed their game due to something popping up, duly informed me they're missing poohba and elbows. They're a different team with poohbar just wait and see, and they have the perfect plan 'B' in elbow spitter to change games, without a hint of irony. It's as if their shitty horrible club brainwash them all subliminally , they all sing exactly the same song even halfway round the world...but you could hear the defeat in his voice and the way he said it. It sounded hollow and without belief. To listen to one of the most one eyed chest puffing tell anyone who cared to listen rags slowly drain away over the last few years in the old family football discussions/debates has been a joy to witness and don't even get me started on the shit my deluded red dipper cousins still spout.

Last edited:
Bog standard would be rating them too highly. Save our Peg campaign is too early yet for us to contemplate, let's let the fucker enjoy yet more pain before the Glazers get another mug in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.