United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Pogba scenario makes me laugh. It's amazing that he apparently becomes a better player with every match he misses...haha!!!.

Amazing how they never stay awake now to watch their games, it's hilarious how the times are so shit and all the excuses come out, Hahaha. Had a few beers and fell asleep, had to be up early, working in the morning. These clowns make it so much sweeter to ask what did you think of the game, ummmmmm. Pogba is the difference makes them tick, world class to,etc, etc. might even stay awake when he's back playing cos he's world class. Part time fans,full time clowns

Amazing how they never stay awake now to watch their games, it's hilarious how the times are so shit and all the excuses come out, Hahaha. Had a few beers and fell asleep, had to be up early, working in the morning. These clowns make it so much sweeter to ask what did you think of the game, ummmmmm. Pogba is the difference makes them tick, world class to,etc, etc. might even stay awake when he's back playing cos he's world class. Part time fans,full time clowns
I've had utd fans come up with every excuse from their shed being broke into to the cat going missing every time they lose, straight on the phone like clockwork if they win but rolling out the excuses when they get beat. Horrible softarse set of fans.

Used to work with one of the fuckers who in the 'good times' for them openly said he never went and used to check the score before deciding if it was worth watching motd, like all the ****s he knew everything about football.....

This Pogba scenario makes me laugh. It's amazing that he apparently becomes a better player with every match he misses...haha!!!.
It's bizarre. When you look at the stats he is a below average Premier League performer with just six assists in 37 games and seven goals (mostly against weaker opposition). He has virtually no influence on matches. His crossing accuracy for example is 13 per cent which is dreadful (and playing for a hoofball team he makes a lot of crosses). In comparison KDB has 34 assists in 75 appearances. Carlton's reputation in the media is fake news and he is a fake player.

Delusion of the highest order in those threads but this, following the 6-1 is a worldy......

"Cleverley would have made a huge difference".
I am just at the point where one of the rags has posted:

"This has 0-1 till the end written all over it "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.