General Videogame Thread

Really looking forward to getting skyrim on the switch this Friday, I own it already on the PS3 and played the shit out of it, then got the Xbox one version last Christmas, but my shift at work changed to include nights in January and wasn't able to give it a good go at all, so the switch version is perfect for me as I can bring it with me everywhere I go. Little bit annoyed at the lack of mods or creation club, but whatever. Anyone else getting it for the switch.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Been considering it as I've never really played Skyrim. My missus was obsessed with it back in the day so there's another reason to justify buying it too. I'm just wondering if it'll feel dated to someone who never really played it? It is a little old now...

Been considering it as I've never really played Skyrim. My missus was obsessed with it back in the day so there's another reason to justify buying it too. I'm just wondering if it'll feel dated to someone who never really played it? It is a little old now...
Yeah to some it might feel dated, graphics have moved on enormously in the last six years, but after about ten minutes you won't care, cause the story and gameplay is so engrossing, can't recommend this game enough.

Yeah to some it might feel dated, graphics have moved on enormously in the last six years, but after about ten minutes you won't care, cause the story and gameplay is so engrossing, can't recommend this game enough.

Skyrim is a breathtaking game and for me even betters the Witcher 3. As for the graphics, i dont think it will seem that dated from what i remember and like you say, the gameplay far makes up for any sort of dating on the graphics.

Skyrim is a breathtaking game and for me even betters the Witcher 3. As for the graphics, i dont think it will seem that dated from what i remember and like you say, the gameplay far makes up for any sort of dating on the graphics.
Yeah same with me, I got the witcher but in my opinion it was a patch on skyrim. Have you played elder scrolls online?

Yeah same with me, I got the witcher but in my opinion it was a patch on skyrim. Have you played elder scrolls online?

I tried yes, just couldn't really get into it, found it quite difficult to get into any kind of story and the magic of skyrim felt lost. Oblivion is what hooked me on elder scrolls, then skyrim just set the bar for me for any rpg games. Any plans for a new ES game?

I tried yes, just couldn't really get into it, found it quite difficult to get into any kind of story and the magic of skyrim felt lost. Oblivion is what hooked me on elder scrolls, then skyrim just set the bar for me for any rpg games. Any plans for a new ES game?
There's always rumours of one being made, but last I read they were concentrating on the online version having just released eso morowind not too long ago. But fingers crossed it will be soon. I seen that oblivion is backwards compatible on xbox one, which is pretty cool.

Unlikely for a while. They're putting a lot into Elder Scrolls Online, which for an MMORPG is a pretty good game and seems to be getting better with more content since I last played. It's great to be able to roam around the whole continent. Free to play, as well (as in no additional subscription required).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.