General Videogame Thread

Skyrim is a breathtaking game and for me even betters the Witcher 3. As for the graphics, i dont think it will seem that dated from what i remember and like you say, the gameplay far makes up for any sort of dating on the graphics.

I never got into Witcher 3 like Skyrim either, but in the end I chalked it up to more of a right game wrong time kind of thing. Skyrim I ended up playing completely on a whim because a mate bought it home and I had a random day off work. Got completely hooked. I suspect if the same thing presented itself with the Witcher instead I would have been just as into it.

Yeah to some it might feel dated, graphics have moved on enormously in the last six years, but after about ten minutes you won't care, cause the story and gameplay is so engrossing, can't recommend this game enough.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I meant gameplay style as opposed to graphics really! Not arsed about exceptionally HD graphics

I meant gameplay style as opposed to graphics really! Not arsed about exceptionally HD graphics

Post Witcher 3 the melee combat might feel dated in Skyrim, but it's so story driven I don't think it will matter.

I'd definitely give it a go.

Yeah to some it might feel dated, graphics have moved on enormously in the last six years, but after about ten minutes you won't care, cause the story and gameplay is so engrossing, can't recommend this game enough.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Absolutely right. Can’t tell you how many hours I have played and enjoyed Skyrim. “I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee” haha.
Just love Bethesda stuff

So i bought the xbox one x.....

Sleaker console and quieter.
Noticed that you can only switch game sharing profiles 5 times now, which isn't too much of a problem.
The difference in graphics is like going from an average graphics card to a top spec one, its quite stunning.
Controller is matted on the back for grip and seems a sleaker design.

So its pretty much same same, but different, but the same. With awesome graphics.

Resident Evil 8 is terrifying and definitely feels built for a VR headset.
Assassins Creed Origins looks to be a good game.
Haven't tried any other games as its taking forever to download the games!

So i bought the xbox one x.....

Sleaker console and quieter.
Noticed that you can only switch game sharing profiles 5 times now, which isn't too much of a problem.
The difference in graphics is like going from an average graphics card to a top spec one, its quite stunning.
Controller is matted on the back for grip and seems a sleaker design.

So its pretty much same same, but different, but the same. With awesome graphics.

Resident Evil 8 is terrifying and definitely feels built for a VR headset.
Assassins Creed Origins looks to be a good game.
Haven't tried any other games as its taking forever to download the games!

Do you have a 4k TV? There is super sampling which apparently makes your games look better but I'm unsure how much better it can look on a 1080p TV.

Do you have a 4k TV? There is super sampling which apparently makes your games look better but I'm unsure how much better it can look on a 1080p TV.

Yeah, I made sure I bought a 4k tv that did hdr10.....some Sony tvs say they do it but it's actually 8bit + fcr which isn't true 10bit.

Hdr and changing the setting to vivid or gaming is spectacular!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.