Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alan Sugar has just been ranting about City on BBC Premier League Preview show. Some of the worst bitterness I’ve seen for some time. It really had it all from Chequebook to Oil Money to Owners not interested. Like a throwback to 2009/10. Twat

Alan Sugar has just been ranting about City on BBC Premier League Preview show. Some of the worst bitterness I’ve seen for some time. It really had it all from Chequebook to Oil Money to Owners not interested. Like a throwback to 2009/10. Twat

Quote: If they need a player they just go to the oilwell

Mind you everything else he said shows why his business went under, a dinosaur that is no longer relevant, if it wasn;t for the dinosaur BBC you would not hear of him now.

To me Sugar comes across as a backstreet know it all and gets of on being who he is!

For a supposed intelligent guy funny he doesn’t know we have been self sufficient for the last few years and our owner hasn’t put a penny in in that time.

Sir Bellend your Fired!!

Just watched the programme on BBC2 and totally agree that the man is an absolute arrogant and bitter individual. His rant about not being able to compete with 'oil money' was directed exclusively at City. The rest of the panel, who were just reviewing the North London derby, looked speechless by his unnecessary comments. What a Pillock.

Honestly don't have been really pleased with the media this season. Just read a wonderful article about the changes Guardiola has made. It couldn't have been more positive. Sure there are some bitter people and some racists still in the media, but don't think the media has been bad at all this year. Link below it's a long one, but worth the read.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...a-united-Manchester-City-s-dressing-room.html

Owens problem is that once he's looked up the information (or more likely been fed it) he has to read it and as he's a little dim he still reads out loud, which in turn sends him to sleep, so he never fully researches anything.

MOIAC
I've said it before but it's worth repeating

If I was stuck on a desert island with Michael Owen and a tin of corned beef I would eat Michael Owen and talk to the corned beef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.