Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a guy who voluntarily hangs around with Karen Brady. Not sure why anyone would ask his opinion on anything.

Honestly don't have been really pleased with the media this season. Just read a wonderful article about the changes Guardiola has made. It couldn't have been more positive. Sure there are some bitter people and some racists still in the media, but don't think the media has been bad at all this year. Link below it's a long one, but worth the read.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...a-united-Manchester-City-s-dressing-room.html
Good article and spot on. Henry Winter wrote:"this is a side without ego". See the genuine joy of the team when Delph scored. I have admired many at City in 60 years, but of only two have I been in absolute awe. The first was Colin, and the second Guardiola. He is a football genius and spotted immediately a weakness off the field and knew how to put it right. The third may be KDB, but time will tell. The common thread is men with modesty who don't shout the odds but just get on with the job. Contrast Mou. This club will just grow and grow as long as Pep is here.

Honestly don't have been really pleased with the media this season. Just read a wonderful article about the changes Guardiola has made. It couldn't have been more positive. Sure there are some bitter people and some racists still in the media, but don't think the media has been bad at all this year. Link below it's a long one, but worth the read.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...a-united-Manchester-City-s-dressing-room.html
From the Fail that's positively gushing wuth praise!

Last edited:
I've said it before but it's worth repeating

If I was stuck on a desert island with Michael Owen and a tin of corned beef I would eat Michael Owen and talk to the corned beef

HaHaHa. Quite right. At least the corned beef was once a sentient being.

....he with that abomination with Piers Morgan. Complete embarrassment. Two out of time clowns.
I hope we batter Spurs and put them back in their box for a while. They have won once at Arsenal in god knows how may Premier League attempts. (Bit like us) I don't expect that to change this weekend. A victory against Leicester should put us 10 points clear of them, meaning we would have to lose 4 games more than them for the to overtake us. How do you like those apples Lord fucking Sugar?
Oh and Amstrad electrical goods were fucking shite!

To me Sugar comes across as a backstreet know it all and gets of on being who he is!

For a supposed intelligent guy funny he doesn’t know we have been self sufficient for the last few years and our owner hasn’t put a penny in in that time.

Sir Bellend your Fired!!

Good post waspish.

I agree that if he is ignorant of the fact that there is no need for City to use more startup cash from our owner for further investments in players then we must question his business acumen.
If he is well aware of this fact then we must look for a more sinister reason for the comments.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.