Huddersfield(A) Post Match Thread

Disappointed with your attitude towards our club. I genuinely expected more from a club who have had their seasons in the lower divisions, and fans I would have thought had more historical football knowlege than your average Man U Liverpool Arsenal fan.

So it appears you would you be happy if we attacked from the off and let you score 10 again?

And fuck off with the Town full of Manx Liverpool. No it isnt. And its not like Swansea either. Clappers are pathetic but the ground is noisier than most.

Anyway, well done on choosing to support a very rich premier league outfit. I mean you all personally have done something to contribute.

Sick of this we celebrated like we won the cup bollocks, the team always group celebrates goals and as a team thanks the fans at the end.
Nothing different than every other game today, but it trying to be spun like we were doing it because of plucky huddersfield giving us a fright.

I live in Huddersfield and I can tell you that that isn't true at all.

The vast majority of locals support Town.

fair enough, maybe a bit of a generalization, however in general most places like that have huge numbers of united fans and plastics. same for most places i suppose - support the successful teams. if they were back down,there stadium would be half empty and I'm betting most of them now only support huddersfield because they are in the prem. i dont have a problem with most of them just some the nobs on there forum.

Last edited:
Who gives a fuck what Huddersfield fans think. We have been beating them since I can remember so fuck em. They tried their best and like everyone else bar the very fortunate blue scousers, they failed.

I love the spirit and togetherness. It's been missing for a few years.

Just got home from the match, that was fucking brilliant. Some one said about passing stats second half, 227 to 17 or summet like that, unreal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.