Huddersfield(A) Post Match Thread

Sorry Ric, but on the way out of the game I was chatting to @Tim of the Oak about united yesterday when I was accosted by a 'town' fan who grabbed hold of me and started to give me shit about City fans. I asked him was he a rag and he then said he they were his 'second' team.
He was clearly a rag looking for a bit of bother with an older fan.

Small town ****s.

Sounds like a dick, but you can’t class a whole fan base on individual idiots. Every club has them. I was there for the FA Cup game last year, and all their fans I spoke to were sound.

Sounds like a dick, but you can’t class a whole fan base on individual idiots. Every club has them. I was there for the FA Cup game last year, and all their fans I spoke to were sound.
I'm not too keen at someone grabbing me round the neck and calling me a ballbag when chatting to a fellow fan about an unrelated game.
Especially when he's about thirty years younger and trying to throw his 'weight' around

Not with everyone.
Nor should you be, for you are wrong in what you say. Two short seasons ago Huddersfield had almost 10000 less fans at a home game in which they got beat 2-1 by Middlesbrough. But they have been promoted since then. But as you say, all the locals supports Town.
Like fuck they do.
So yes, they are like Swansea. And Wigan. And countless other clubs who are doing OK. Their fans have put the rags and dippers scarves in the drawer. For now.

I'm not too keen at someone grabbing me round the neck and calling me a ballbag when chatting to a fellow fan about an unrelated game.
Especially when he's about thirty years younger and trying to throw his 'weight' around

I’m not surprised you’re not keen about that. Like I said, he sounds like a dick. But again, he’s not representative of the club. Plenty of dickheads following every team.

Just to say I think Pep's subs are normally not great but bringing on a second striker today was spot on. It pinned both centre halves back and gave Silva and De Bruyne more room.then after the second goal to take Aguero off to deal with hoof ball. Excellent.

Disappointed with your attitude towards our club. I genuinely expected more from a club who have had their seasons in the lower divisions, and fans I would have thought had more historical football knowlege than your average Man U Liverpool Arsenal fan.

So it appears you would you be happy if we attacked from the off and let you score 10 again?

And fuck off with the Town full of Manx Liverpool. No it isnt. And its not like Swansea either. Clappers are pathetic but the ground is noisier than most.

Anyway, well done on choosing to support a very rich premier league outfit. I mean you all personally have done something to contribute.
Don’t come in here and lecture me you udders feeled prick. I have been going for over 50 years and have had a season ticket for 46, the money isn’t why we support City. Unlike your club our support went up the further we went down

Our current position is astounding. 5 games ahead of Arsenal and Spurs. 4 ahead of Chelsea and 3 ahead of Utd. Unreal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.