Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha,it would appear so.Yaya? Really??

Last night proved why we need another striker/forward.
I've just posted in the Shaktar post match thread that it's painful watching Yaya fade before our very eyes, & it's like watching an ageing punch drunk boxer having one too many fights.

I think some posters are begining to show their true colours regarding Sanchez to City. Their 'against' position seems to be based on an entrenched opinion of our need for him which is bereft of logic.

How many would have preferred to see Yaya play tonight if Sanchez was an option? Like you say 'Yaya instead of Sanchez'? It says it all really...

I've just posted in the Shaktar post match thread that it's painful watching Yaya fade before our very eyes, & it's like watching an ageing punch drunk boxer having one too many fights.

I think some posters are begining to show their true colours regarding Sanchez to City. Their 'against' position seems to be based on an entrenched opinion of our need for him which is bereft of logic.

How many would have preferred to see Yaya play tonight if Sanchez was an option? Like you say 'Yaya instead of Sanchez'? It says it all really...

Mate, Sanchez isnt a central midfielder, and i dont understand how you see him as that either. Yayas role is to be a backup defensive midfielder in the squad. Playing Sanchez in that postion is like playing Neymar in that position. He is also totally different to Silva and KDB. Pep wanted him to give us more goal threat, as Sanchez is a front 3 player. He would compete with Sane, Sterling, Aguero and Jesus if/when we sign him.

If we are looking for a replacement for Yaya, Diawara at Napoli or Weigl from Dortmund are the guys City should be looking at. But that belongs to another thread.

Are you mad?! Yaya played as a holding midfielder last night. You want to buy Sanchez and play him there! Mental mate.

I’m not against Sanchez at all. I’d like him at city. But if we sign him I’d like to play him in a position that makes sense! Ie one of the front three.

Yes. I would rather play Gundogan there, B.silva and maybe Yaya.
Yaya is finished mate. Yesterday proved it again. There is no way he will ever get up to speed again. He should be retired as soon as possible, preferably in January.

I wasn’t talking about Sanchez as a striker or forward! The debate was about Sanchez as a central midfielder!
The debate was about who you would rather see as an alternative to Silva.Given an option of either Yaya or Sanchez then it's a no brainer for me.

The debate was about who you would rather see as an alternative to Silva.Given an option of either Yaya or Sanchez then it's a no brainer for me.

As an example You’d play this:

Kdb dinho sanchez
Sterling Aguero sane

Over this:

Kdb dinho yaya
Sterling Aguero sane

I’m far from a yaya fan and think he’s done but in our system just think it’s ludicrous to play Sanchez there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.