Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't need to be a body language expert mate to see what was going on today. When handed the shield, he hid behind it & only lightly had his hands on it whilst Jenkinson was carrying the weight of it and then he took it back. On the pitch, Sanchez's head was slightly lowered with his eyes rolled to the top which is a sure sign, someone is uncomfortable & has something to hide.

No body language expert needed & I'm not one given over to hyperbole... I'm just calling what I saw & replayed several times to make absolutely sure.

Cheers mate. Whilst I understand their desire to hold on to the talent, how they can imagine keeping someone performing when they are in that state of mind is just bizarre.

People see what they want to see. I see a player on the field congratulating his team mates and then acknowledging the fans when they chant his name. At this point some of you are just making up your own version of events to fit your narrative. The only way i see him leaving is if he hands in a transfer request and at this point i don't think that's likely.

wan wan wan, somebody call the wanmbulance! he's coming to city mate, get over it. After that wave, there is ZERO chance he stays.

Forget body language analysis, bottom line is he wants to come to City. At the same time he doesn't appear to want to burn his bridges quite yet with the Arse. Plenty of time yet for this one to develop, depends what we have told him on the quiet.

People see what they want to see. I see a player on the field congratulating his team mates and then acknowledging the fans when they chant his name. At this point some of you are just making up your own version of events to fit your narrative. The only way i see him leaving is if he hands in a transfer request and at this point i don't think that's likely.

Bless.

Make sure you pop back on after he holds up his City shirt and don't leave it four years until posting again.

He looked like a guy leaving a funeral

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.