Ian Cheeseman (and his VLOGs)

Thought the last one was really interesting. Fantastic hard core support
The Tunnel one?

Was different than I expected.
Mix of "for a treat" die hard blues and "I've got the cash so why not" fairweather blues.
Tourist blues (USA types) including the "my one game this season" who mix the treat and got the cash categories.
The season tunnel club get the away tickets but hardly any seen.
Done several levels of hospitality in the past and to be honest prefer sitting in normal seats with regular friends/fans.

What surprised me was that nobody was OTT about food. For that much cash I'd expect top nosh. Also didn't see any of the pitch side warm up watching. I'd rather be in the warm to be honest.

But thanks Cheesy, great watch as always.

The Tunnel one?

Was different than I expected.
Mix of "for a treat" die hard blues and "I've got the cash so why not" fairweather blues.
Tourist blues (USA types) including the "my one game this season" who mix the treat and got the cash categories.
The season tunnel club get the away tickets but hardly any seen.
Done several levels of hospitality in the past and to be honest prefer sitting in normal seats with regular friends/fans.

What surprised me was that nobody was OTT about food. For that much cash I'd expect top nosh. Also didn't see any of the pitch side warm up watching. I'd rather be in the warm to be honest.

But thanks Cheesy, great watch as always.

I didn't know it was 7.5k for upstairs and 15k for downstairs. Assume all get tunnel access to glass bit downstairs.

I didn't know it was 7.5k for upstairs and 15k for downstairs. Assume all get tunnel access to glass bit downstairs.
Neither did I.
15k to look through the glass. WTF!
20x my season ticket and I got closer to all players at restaurant in Manchester 2 years ago.

I've just watched the Swansea highlights on the City app and I don't want to see anyone out of a job but fuck me, please let Cheesey do this job.This guy has no real emotion when the goals went in.its almost as tho they've paid a Shakepearean actor to read a script.
I know Cheesey gets all emotional when we score, (and beyond that), so come on City. The guy you need is right under your nose!

Last edited:
he's got nearly 80 thousand views on his derby day vlog up to now. essential viewing after every game for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.