Ian Cheeseman (and his VLOGs)

Here is Ian hosting the new City Watch Podcast.

Absolute pleasure to work with this man. He's a gentleman and class act.

I always make sure I watch Ian's Vlog and Esteemed Kompany's Vlogs numerous times. We need more of an online presence so I feel its important to support these lads and what they do.

to add to your favourite podcast app try feed://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:300105832/sounds.rss

Here is Ian hosting the new City Watch Podcast.

Absolute pleasure to work with this man. He's a gentleman and class act.

Thanks for that, really enjoyed it, being more Ian's age than the other participants I found it enlightening to hear their take on things, all 3 spoke well and their passion for the club shone through.
As for Ian Cheeseman, they say all things happen for a reason, well the BBC's loss is our gain now he's freed up to do this sort of stuff along with his vlog. I do miss his commentary but Andy Buckley is a fine replacement on GMR.

I will look out for that City Watch podcast again.

Cheesy surrounded by 'whippersnappers' there turned into a bit of a wankfest imo. I suspect 'more mature' guests would give the podcast a slightly different tone, although waxing lyrical and arrogance (no true City fans would ever be arrogant hopefully) are poles apart. I'm absolutely sure most listeners would prefer the former. Anyway, a good listen, I'm off now to listen to the Bluemoon podcast followed by the Grauniad football pod. So it's earphones on for a couple more hours while Mrs Weatherman watches back episodes of Masterchef shite (still beans on toast for tea mind).

I'm listening to the podcast,and there should be no pessimistic thoughts from the guys (at their age) anyway !

Enjoy the ride is a line which is used a lot as well,surely the ride is going to last for a very long time,it comes across as though we are a Leicester City,had their 15 mins of glory,and never be able to challenge for the title ever again,we are City,we have been here before,and will be here for a long time,so "enjoy the ride" should not be used to be honest.

The owners have made it clear what they want to achieve,but there is a big doubt that when Pep leaves us it will all go to bits,no chance will it,hopefully he does stay around for a lot longer,but it won't mean it is game over once he leaves....will it ?........... No didn't think so

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.