Sterling attacker sentenced to 16 weeks for Racial Assault

Well if the media can abuse the young man then I don't see why joe public shouldn't. Media making it the "thing to do" abuse a young footballer who wanted to better himself.

By the sentencing guidelines, yes. Much as it would be nice to throw the key away, we can't. Do you think this is some kind of approval of him or something?
Not sure wtf you are asking me, so allow me to be completely fucking clear, 16 weeks for RACIALLY AGGRAVATED ASSAULT is in my opinion a fucking lenient joke of a sentence

Not sure wtf you are asking me, so allow me to be completely fucking clear, 16 weeks for RACIALLY AGGRAVATED ASSAULT is in my opinion a fucking lenient joke of a sentence

The sentencing is in line with the law and punishments for that crime. Go write to your MP rather than whining to me about it.

This fella is worthless, hes had far too many chances. Who wants a twat like him in society. No one. They should sell all his belongings lock him up and throw away the key for the benefit of everybody else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.