Sterling attacker sentenced to 16 weeks for Racial Assault

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/vile-details-of-racist-attack-on-sterling-revealed-in-court.434721/

He's got universal hammer on there, as has the media. My favourite post on there; "I hope his daughter marries a black Man City fan.

What a cnut."

They're really not a bad lot over there in general. Unfortunately, 1 poster has now decided to go rogue and besmirch what is a very dignified thread, using pathetic deflection tactics in bringing up a case from 4 years ago against Sterling which collapsed and blatantly lying about what happened.

They're really not a bad lot over there in general. Unfortunately, 1 poster has now decided to go rogue and besmirch what is a very dignified thread, using pathetic deflection tactics in bringing up a case from 4 years ago against Sterling which collapsed and blatantly lying about what happened.

I thought the same reading that thread and the one after the derby. They seem a pretty fair lot over there and seem to leave club bias aside when expressing an opinion.

Yes mate I`ve just been reading that knob heads rantings.
Fair play to virtually every other Rag who support Sterling on this issue, but also the remarkable small custodial sentence the thick fucker received.

Majority of posters tend to be reasonable I find. Compare it RAWK where almost every post is pure dribble or bile.

This fella is worthless, hes had far too many chances. Who wants a twat like him in society. No one. They should sell all his belongings lock him up and throw away the key for the benefit of everybody else.
Why should the tax payer keep him for the next 50+ years. Surely there must be a humane way of making sure he goes to sleep and never wakes up.

Richard Cranium? Very appropriate name.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.